International Sales Representative
NSL Aerospace • Remote • Global
NSL Aerospace is searching for International Sales Agents in Europe, Middle East, and Africa to join our team. NSL Aerospace has custom packaged and distributed aerospace sealants and adhesives for 30 years to customers in 47 countries. We work with maintenance/repair/overhaul facilities, aircraft manufacturers, airlines, and chemical management companies to provide alternatives for major sealant manufacturers, including our own FAA-approved NSL PMA Sealant line.
The principle emphasis of this position is to increase the usage of our key sealant brands by understanding customer pain points and advocating a solution that adds value to their company both operationally and financially. This involves selling general technical or functional specifications.
Under the direction of the NSL sales manager, this position is accountable for:
Growth: Increase NSL Aerospace’s penetration and share of the worldwide aerospace sealants and adhesives market, targeting commercial and business sectors and militaries. Developing and nurturing relationships with maintenance/repair/overhaul facilities, aircraft manufacturers, airlines, and chemical management companies.
Retention: Retaining recently won business is a crucial success factor.
- The primary responsibility of the agent is to penetrate their regional market at all levels to persuade companies to purchase NSL Aerospace products.
- The agent must be able to develop a sales plan for strategic accounts and assure proper execution of such a plan. The ability to establish a close relationship with major customers and prospects and efficiently manage their accounts is mandatory.
- The agent is expected to organize an effective sales call pattern and meet/exceed monthly sales metrics determined by the sales manager.
- This position requires existing or quickly acquired knowledge of the company’s products and markets.
- The agent must also have demonstrated the ability to deal effectively with varying circumstances including continuous rejection. Critical thinking, strong analytical skills, and the natural urge to continuously challenge themself are must-haves.
- The agent should develop sufficient knowledge of a customer’s business to create a bundle of goods/services that NSL Aerospace can readily and profitably provide. They must realize that purchasing, maintenance, and engineers are the basic source of customer information. Further, intelligence from customers’ sales and business development departments may be useful to discovering the needs of the customers. The agent will interpret and communicate this information to the sales and customer service departments of NSL Aerospace.
- The agent can expect to represent NSL Aerospace at tradeshows and conventions.
- Comprehensive utilization of a CRM database and call reporting is mandatory.
Reporting: Monthly metrics will be established and tracked. Our sales agents are expected to meet or exceed the monthly, quarterly and/or annual targets for these metrics. The metrics are target accounts, growth pipeline, CRM usage, incremental growth revenue (share, penetration, mix), and others. The sales incentive plan may include a combination of any of these metrics depending on the overall goals of the business for that year.
- The position reports to the sales manager, who in turn reports to the President and CEO.
- As conditions are constantly changing within the marketplace right now, the position requires effective application of knowledge and skill in creating an acceptable balance of the customer needs and the company’s current capabilities.
- The sales agent would be working remotely and must be strongly self-motivated with the ability to operate autonomously.
- Key contacts are with NSL Aerospace’s management, marketing, accounting, and customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent qualifications
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Previous sales experience in the aerospace industry
- Fluent in English and French, German, or Arabic
- Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal, leadership, presentation and computer skills
Experience selling aerospace parts or chemicals to maintenance/repair/overhaul facilities, aircraft manufacturers, airlines, and chemical management companies
Salary: at-target income $100K-$220K
Business and Travel Expenses: To be covered by NSL Aerospace
Sales Business Development
To apply, send an email with a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please begin your application email by answering the following:
- Years of sales experience
- Years of aerospace experience
- Confirm you’re fluent in English
- Confirm you’re fluent in French, German, or Arabic