AS157: Fast Cure Silicone RTV Adhesive
AS157 is a high strength, acetoxy silicone RTV adhesive developed for applications requiring fast development of physical properties and excellent adhesion. This is an FAA-approved PMA replacement for GE Momentive GE157 and Dow Corning DC732. Learn more below or get a quote today.
When cured, this one part, high-temperature silicone resists weathering, ozone, moisture, and UV and works well in manual and automatic dispensing equipment.
Eligible Manufacturers per FAA PMA Supplement PQ3886CE/ 3*
- AS157 Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Cessna, CFM International, Dowty Propellers, Fokker Services B.V., GE, Hamilton Sundstrand Corp, Honeywell, McDonnell Douglas, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls-Royce
*See PMA Approval Materials under Product Guides
Conforms to MIL-A-46106 Type I Group III
Packaging: Available in 2.8oz, 5.4oz., and NO 10.3oz.
- Cure Profile:
- Application Life (mins): 4
- Tack Free Time (mins): 12
- Cure Time (mins): 250
*Please consult the technical data sheet for specificities of environmental conditions that yielded the above data. Standard cure rates are based on industry curing standards.
Why don’t we have pricing on our product page? Because pricing is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. There are multiple variables determining product price, such as:
- Part name, type, class, or manufacturer
- Shelf life requirement
- Purchaser type: Distributor or end-user?
Every quote is custom, created just for you and your specific needs. Please fill out the form on our CONTACT US page and we’ll be in touch ASAP.