NSL1428 B2: Aviation Access Door Sealant
Price is hidden.
NSL1428 B2 is an aviation access door sealant intended for use on integral fuel tanks and pressurized cabins. It is used as a strippable fillet and as a gasket of removable parts, designed to access areas where easy separation of joint surfaces is required. This product is an FAA approved PMA replacement for PPG’s PR-1428B2.
Request a Quote
Please consult the technical data sheet for specificities of environmental conditions that yielded the above data. Standard cure rates are based on industry curing standards.
NSL PMA Sealants
- Non-critical Part (FAA AC 43-18 (2))
- FAA Approved (Supplement PQ4210CE)
- 8130 Airworthiness Approval
- PPG/PRC replacement
- 30%-50% cost savings on average
- Faster turnaround
- Customizable packaging
- Available pre-mixed and frozen (PMF)