NSL Aerospace is committed to assuring customer satisfaction through delivery of product that meets and or exceeds expectations of fitness for use, performance, safety, and reliability. Accomplishment of this objective is secured through a system of continuous improvement of the NSL’s QMS, ISO 9001:2015, and AS 9100 and that includes total employee involvement. Certifications reflect that we operate daily at the highest industry standards.
A QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM THAT MEETS RIGOROUS STANDARDS
We’re proud of the role NSL Aerospace plays in the aerospace industry, offering safe and reliable aircraft sealant and adhesive, as well as custom packaging and quantities.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) is one reason our customers trust our products. They know we can meet almost any requirements, whether that’s in the military, public, or private sector.
We have proudly earned the most current international management system standard for the aviation, space, and defense industry, AS 9100D and ISO 9001:2015. This standard is based on organizational processes and emphasizes the need to satisfy internal, governmental, and regulatory requirements, including the Department of Defense, NASA, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
Our AS 9100D and ISO 9001:2015 certifications let our customers know our QMS has been accredited to an industry-recognized set of standards. Based on the AS 9100D and ISO 9001:2015 quality system requirements, we have met extra requirements and rigorous inspections.
Because of our AS 9100D and ISO 9001:2015 certifications, we can promise:
- Greater on-time delivery
- The highest-quality customer service
- Reliable, safe products
- Continuous systems improvement
- A clear understanding of customer product requirements
ANOTHER CERTIFICATION THAT ENSURES EXCELLENCE
Nadcap is an industry-driven program that brings together technical experts to establish requirements for accreditation, to accredit suppliers, and to define operational program requirements.
This is a company-level accreditation based on specific processes used by aerospace suppliers, such as chemical processing, coatings, conventional machining, heat treating, nondestructive testing, and welding, among others. It means our product consistently performs to the highest industry standards in repeatable, standardized methods that ensures consistent material performance in every order.
You can expect:
- Adherence to industry standards
- High product quality
- A commitment to customer satisfaction
- Implementation of the best practices
TIMELINE OF SUCCESS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NSL Aerospace’s following terms and conditions shall form a part of all Purchase Orders issued by NSL Aerospace. In accepting the award of a Purchase Order from NSL Aerospace the supplier (identified in the Purchase Order as “Issued to” ) as well as all of its agents, employees, associated companies and subcontractors where applicable agrees to these Terms and Conditions and to having read and acknowledged these Terms and Conditions.
- NSL Aerospace requires that the External Provider shall maintain the proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right of final approval of processes, products and services, methods, processes and equipment, and the final release of products and services.
- NSL Aerospace requires that all special processes required by a Purchase Order shall be performed by competent qualified personnel.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right to identify the requirements for interaction with our external providers including: The use of interactive documentation; the use of email/fax; and documented confirmation methods of all verbal interactions.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right to monitor our external provider’s performance including: Supplier Risk; Quality of Product and Service delivered; On-Time-Delivery of product and service.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right to designate requirements for verification and validation activities that we or our customer, intend to perform at the external providers’ premises.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, test, inspection plans, verifications, criteria for design and development required by our organization from an external provider.
- NSL Aerospace reserve the right to approve or specify any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right to approve or specify any test, inspection, and verification (including production process verification).
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right to approve or specify the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by our organization.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right to require the need from External Providers to:
- Implement a Quality Management System and we reserve the right to review and approve the External Providers Quality Management System;
- Uses customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources for special processes;
- Notify NSL Aerospace of nonconforming product or services immediately upon discovery and obtain our organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition;
- To prevent the use of counterfeit parts and wherever applicable to show evidence of processes to prevent the use of counterfeit parts;
- Notify NSL Aerospace of changes in processes, product and/or services, changes of suppliers, and or changes of manufacturing facility locations, our organization reserves the right to approve such changes;
- Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements;
- Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing;
- Retain all records associated with the Purchase Order for a minimum of ten (10) years or as required by contract and identify the disposition methods of record destruction upon the limits of retention.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- NSL Aerospace reserves the right to require and request evidence of External Providers ensuring that their personnel are aware of:
- Their contribution to the product and/or service conformity;
- Their contribution to product safety, as applicable;
- The importance of ethical behavior.In Addition, Specifically:
- External Providers providing special processing shall maintain a system for validating processes similar to that of a NADCAP program, or other system as required by the Purchase Order.
- External Providers certified to ISO9001/AS9100/ISO17025, NADCAP or other management standards shall notify our organization of changes to certification status.
- All External Providers providing Calibration Services shall be Certified to ISO17025, (or equivalent). All calibration certificates shall identify standards used and shall be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Order Confirmation
The seller shall confirm in written form or through email within 48 hours after receipt of Purchase Order; if the seller can’t meet the buyer’s requirements, please inform the buyer within 48 hours. Otherwise it is regarded that the seller accepted the contract (Purchase Order) as submitted.
Buyer reserves the right to cancel this order without penalty if price or deliveries specified by the Seller upon the acknowledgment copy of this order are unsatisfactory or if shipments are not made as promised, and may consider such failure or non-compliance as a breach of this contact. Buyer expressly retains all rights and remedies provided by law in the case of such breach and no action by buyer shall constitute a waiver of any such right or remedy.
- Product Quality Assurance
- The sheller shall provide completely new products – non counterfeit, which must contain valid certificate of competency or quality certificate documents. The seller must, when necessary, provide technical standards for the relevant products.
- The products supplied by the seller shall meet the requirements as stipulated in the contract (Purchase Order) by the buyer for the variety, model, specification, quality and standards of the products.
- The Seller shall ensure that the products are original by the nominated manufacturer. The quality and package of the product shall be in conformity with the standards of the original manufacturer.
- Documented Information
- Seller will indicate plainly the Purchase Order number on all documents, such as certificates, packing list, bills of lading and invoices for all packages.
- Certificate of Conformance – Supplier shall include, when indicated, with each shipment a certificate that states that the parts and materials used in the manufacture of the goods furnished under this contract (purchase order) were tested, inspected, and found to be in compliance with the applicable parts and material specifications. The certificate shall also include the following information.
- Part number, including revision number or letter, of the item being furnished.
- Manufacturer’s lot identification number of the items being furnished
- Name of the manufacturer of the material
- Specification with shelf life limits
- Manufacturer’s Date of manufacturing
- Manufacturer’s Date of expiration
- Purchase order number
- Test Reports
- Product Safety/Packaging/Transportation
The seller shall take proper secure packaging which can ensure the material to remain in good condition after long- distance transport. The seller shall bear the losses and expenses associated with the goods if the goods are damaged, leaking or lost in transit due to the improper packing. In case of noncompliance, the buyer has the right to reject the goods.
- Hazardous goods: The seller shall mark the dangerous label and other transport requirements on the outer packing.
- Confidentially Clause
The terms of this contract are the content of business activities of both parties, and no party shall disclose to the third party without written permission from the other party.
- EXPORT/IMPORT COMPLIANCE
WARNING: Information furnished to seller under the Purchase contract may contain data subject to U.S. Export Laws and Regulations. Seller shall be advised that such data may not be exported or re-exported to foreign persons, employed by or associated with, or under contract to seller or seller’s lower-tier suppliers, without the prior written consent of NSL Aerospace, and under the authority of an export license or applicable license exemption. If such data is marked export-controlled seller shall indemnify and hold buyer harmless from seller’ failure to comply with the Export Laws and Regulations of the United States.
NSL Aerospace shall enforce the above listed “Terms and Conditions” with the same degree of diligence, as the acceptance of NSL Aerospace’s Purchase Order.
Effective November 10th, 2020. QF 840.5REV1.
For questions or concerns please contact NSL Aerospace’s Quality Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.