NSL1750 B1/2: High Temperature Aviation Fuel Tank and Fuselage Sealant
Price is hidden.
NSL1750 B1/2 is a high-temperature, fuel resistant aviation sealant designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other areas requiring a weathertight and fuel resistant seal. This product is an FAA-approved PMA sealant for PPG’s PR-1750B1/2 sealant.
Request a Quote
Please consult the technical data sheet for specificities of environmental conditions that yielded the above data. Standard cure rates are based on industry curing standards.
NSL PMA Sealants
- Non-critical Part (FAA AC 43-18 (2))
- FAA Approved (Supplement PQ4210CE)
- 8130 Airworthiness Approval
- PPG/PRC replacement
- 30%-50% cost savings on average
- Faster turnaround
- Customizable packaging
- Available pre-mixed and frozen (PMF)