NSL1776M B1/2: Lightweight Aviation Fuel Tank and Fuselage Sealant
Price is hidden.
NSL1776M B1/2 is a lightweight aviation sealant for use on fuel tanks and aircraft fuselage as well as other areas subject to contact with aircraft fuels, lubricants, oils, water and/or weathering. This is an FAA approved PMA replacement for PPG’s PR-1776B1/2 sealant that cures at least 50% faster.
Request a Quote
Please consult the technical data sheet for specificities of environmental conditions that yielded the above data. Standard cure rates are based on industry curing standards.
NSL PMA Sealants
- Non-critical Part (FAA AC 43-18 (2))
- FAA Approved (Supplement PQ4210CE)
- 8130 Airworthiness Approval
- PPG/PRC replacement
- 30%-50% cost savings on average
- Faster turnaround
- Customizable packaging
- Available pre-mixed and frozen (PMF)