NSL870 B2: Corrosion Inhibitive Aviation Sealant
Price is hidden.
NSL870 B2 is a corrosion inhibitive aviation sealant intended for use on integral fuel tanks and pressurized cabins as well as other areas subject to contact with aircraft fuels, lubricants, oils, water and/or weathering. This is an FAA-approved PMA replacement for PPG’s PS-870B2 sealant.
Request a Quote
Please consult the technical data sheet for specificities of environmental conditions that yielded the above data. Standard cure rates are based on industry curing standards.
NSL PMA Sealants
- Non-critical Part (FAA AC 43-18 (2))
- FAA Approved (Supplement PQ4210CE)
- 8130 Airworthiness Approval
- PPG/PRC replacement
- 30%-50% cost savings on average
- Faster turnaround
- Customizable packaging
- Available pre-mixed and frozen (PMF)